Terms and Conditions
This statement of Terms and Conditions (Terms) spells out the responsibilities that NLA (National Lottery Authority) Mobile bear and the requirements of users, their rights, responsibilities and restrictions as pertains the NLA Mobile website/Application. By accessing and using the NLA Mobile Application and/ web site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you are requested to immediately exit.
Revisions to Terms and ConditionsPlease refer to these Terms and Conditions regularly. NLA may at any time and without prior notice revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this site following posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions signifies that you accept these changes.
CopyrightAll content included on this site/application is the property of National Lottery Authority or its affiliates and is protected by copyright law. You may not produce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of this site or any related software without the prior written consent of the NLA or unless authorized under these Terms and Conditions.
TrademarksThe name "NLA Mobile," all other lottery and game names, and the graphics and logos displayed on this web site/application are the property of or have been licensed by The National Lottery Authority and may not be used without the prior written permission of the NLA. NLA does not permit the use of its name, graphics or logos in advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without NLA's prior written approval.
LinksNLA may, from time to time, provide links to other outside web sites. NLA is not responsible for such linked web sites or the content of any of the linked web sites. NLA provides these links as an additional resource for its web site users and makes no representations regarding the content of any linked web site or any companies that own, control or manage the linked web sites. Consequently, NLA is not responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in, programs used by, or services or products offered by, web sites linked to from this web site.
E-mails/SMSNLA may provide email and SMS services to notify users on all transactions performed on the NLA Mobile application. In addition, text messages in the form of SMS will come to promote products on the application/website.
FeedbackAny comments or materials you send or transmit, including, without limitation, via electronic mail, or standard mail, to NLA Mobile regarding any content or information found on the web site/application, including, without limitation, data, questions, comments or suggestions (collectively "Feedback"), will not be treated as confidential, will become the property of NLA Mobile and may be subject to disclosure under certain laws, NLA Mobile has no obligation of any kind with respect to Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, distribute, and create derivative works from Feedback.
Game Details5/90 is an NLA game which allows players to select at least one out of ninety balls numbered 1-90. A draw is held at the end of each day except on Sundays to randomly select 5 out of the 90 balls. If the numbers on the 5 selected balls match any of the numbers selected by the player at the time of play, he is a winner. The daily draw games are Monday Special, Lucky Tuesday, Midweek, Fortune Thursday, Friday Bonanza and National Weekly on Saturdays. The variations of games to play each day are below
- Direct-1:- The first number drawn is called the 1st Winning Number. (E.g. If a Player selects number 45, he wins if 45 is the first number drawn)
- Direct 2:- Any two numbers out of the 5 winning numbers to be drawn. (e.g. If a player selects 37 and 17, he's a winner if 37 and 17 are among the 5 numbers drawn)
- Direct 3 :- Any three numbers out of the 5 winning numbers to be drawn. (e.g. If a player selects 21, 48 and 83, he's a winner if 21, 48 and 83 are among the 5 numbers drawn)
- Direct 4:- Any 4 numbers out of the 5 winning numbers to be drawn. (e.g. If a player selects 21, 48, 83 and 45, he's a winner if they are among the 5 numbers drawn.)
- Direct 5:- All 5 numbers chosen must be winning numbers. (e.g. If a player selects any 5 numbers from 1 to 90, and all 5 numbers are drawn, then he is winner.
- Perm-2:- This is basically selecting more than 2 Numbers and combining them in sets of 2. If a player selects numbers 10-20-30, Perm2 will give combinations of (i) 10-20, (ii) 10-30 and (iii) 20-30. Here, the winning pattern is same as direct-2.
- Perm 3:-This is basically selecting more than 3 Numbers and combining them in sets of 3. If a player selects numbers 10-20-30-40, Perm3 will give combinations of (i) 10-20-30, (ii) 10-20-40, (iii) 10-30-40 (iv) 20-30-40. Here, the winning pattern is same as direct-3.
- Banker 1 against all: - This is selecting one number and pairing it with the rest of 89 numbers. (e.g. if player selects 45 against all, Means 45 his banker.) This banker must be one of the 5 winning numbers.
Game PlayPlayers of the 5/90 game must ensure that the particular 5/90 game is selected and played before the draw of a particular game The player shall ensure that the numbers played, the date of draw and ticket number of the e-ticket generated are visible on the said e-ticket on the 5/90 mobile platform
Draw ResultsThe draw of 5/90 on mobile shall have regard to the provisions relating to regulation (21) of the Lottery Regulation 2008 (LI 1948)
Prize RedemptionA player who wins shall personally present an online winning ticket (5/90 Mobile) at the place designated by the NLA or its accredited partner bank or agent. A prize shall be paid during the normal business hours of the National Lottery Authority or its accredited partner banks, except that an online system must be operational and be able to validate any claim. A prize shall be claimed within seven working days after the date of draw. Winning amounts up to GHS426 (GHS2 cedi stake) shall be uploaded to the player wallet after the draw. The amount may be withdrawn via any of the available options. Amounts exceeding that limit can be redeemed at any NLA affiliated Bank after the draw If the partner bank cannot validate the claim, the player who has won may personally present the disputed ticket to the offices of the authority. If a ticket is determined to be a non-winning ticket, the claim shall be denied and the claimant shall be promptly notified Where the claim is presented to the NLA, the winner shall complete a claim form, provided by the Director-general, and personally submit it with the winning ticket to the Authority. The winner, by submitting the claim, agrees to the discharge of the relevant duties the republic, the NLA and its officers that are not liable after payment for the prize
Data charges from Internet service Providers shall apply separately from the cost of stake of the 5/90 on the NLA Mobile Platform A Player shall bear the cost of data charges whiles playing 5/90 on mobile
When depositing or withdrawing money from the NLA Mobile Player wallet, players may be charged per transaction based on the payment channel used. A player shall bear the cost of transaction from these payment channels